The following items will be considered to be under eDelivery as “software”:
1. Software licenses with license key .
2. Any update of that licenses with renewal in form of annual maintenance fee.
3. Fees to be paid on usage / periodical / user basis for using Software as a service (SAAS) which are hosted outside Bangladesh instead of purchase of software license.
The applying company can download the Application Form from BASIS website and submit with the necessary documents to BASIS. From August 2015 we will take the application process online through the BASIS website. Till then the applicant need to submit hard copies to the BASIS office. Once the online application is active, the application for import remittance can only be submitted through the online system, except for in case of emergency, when hard copy applications may be accepted.
Submitting application with required documents:
The following are the required documents that the applicant needs to submit with the application (via online).
1. Request letter from the remitting bank
2. Duly filled out application form
3. Software product catalogue or brochure / link to the product description.
4. Delivery documents (Challan / Invoice / Certification of license key issuance / delivery notifications) in support to justify the media of eDelivery of software
5. Any legal document of the supplier (to prove that the delivery is done by the software owner, or proof of authorization in case the supplier is not the owner)
6. Legal document of the applicant (updated trade license and certificate of incorporation or updated BASIS membership for BASIS members)
7. Any other supporting document to justify eDelivery
Receiving Process :
Application Submission Mode: (you can submit the application through following process)
1. You can submit the hard copy application along with the necessary documents and payment at BASIS office. From August 2015 we will take the application process online through the BASIS website.
2. You can email us the form and necessary documents as attachments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You can send us the form and necessary documents as attachments by courier.
4. Once your application is accepted you will be acknowledged through email.
5. No incomplete application will be accepted.
Service charge for BASIS members: Tk. 10,000
Service Charge for Non BASIS members: Tk. 15,000
Bank Account deposit (please submit the original deposit slip to BASIS office or as attachment via email)
Bank Name: UCBL, Kawranbazar Branch,
Account Name: BASIS
Account number: 0442301000000048
bKash (please confirm us the transaction ID)
BASIS bKash # 01798323118
Cash (please pay the amount to BASIS accounts)
1. All applications will go through an audit/verification by a BASIS committee. It may take 3-7 working days for verification. For unusual case or circumstances it may take more than 7 working days.
2. If the documents submitted are insufficient, the Committee may ask the applicant for additional documents, or the application may be declined for inadequate information.
3. After verification BASIS will send the certificate to the applicant’s bank with a copy to the applicant.
• BASIS members need to submit the updated BASIS membership certificate with the application.
• Please provide valid email address. All communication will be done through email.
• All documents will be mailed to your mailing address.
• It may take 3-7 working days for application process. For unusual case it may take more than 7 working days.
• We cannot accept cheque payment at this time. Only Bank deposit, bkash and cash payment will be currently accepted.
• BASIS service charge is non-refundable.
Import Remittance Application Form (please click here)
For further information please call to BASIS member service department # 01191016000 or email to email@example.com